Jan 25, 2007

Amsterdam

Well, we made it to Amsterdam. What a long flight that was. I am glad to be off the plane and stretching my legs. We leave in about 2 hours for Arusha on another 9 hour flight. Grueling day of travel. Once we get into Arusha we will go through customs and then take a 45 minute ride to our first destination. I watched 3 movies on the flight, caught a little nap, ate a lot because they fed us well. I haven't even dipped into my snacky snacks yet.....
Until the next internet site.........

3 comments:

Linda said...

Vik,
Got your e-mail. I'm excited for you. Can't wait for your next up-date. Love you, Mom

Beth said...

Vik,
I love Amsterdam..it's one of my favorite cities (I know you didn't get out of the airport)
I'm looking forward to your next posting from around the world.
Love,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Hi Vik,
My previous longest flight record was 14 hours and you have beat that one! The thought if sitting on a plane that long doesn't seem possible and after it is done it seems like it was forever. Congrats on surviving a challenging start and good luck on your adventure. I know you will be successful.

Tim S.