Feb 3, 2007

The Summit

We made it! 6 of the 8 of us summited on Febuary 2nd! Mother nature threw in every element that she could think of. The weather on the mountain was unusual for the time of year...go figure! It snowed our entire summit bid. More to come later when I have a faster internet speed. Thank you to all that have supported me through this. You all played a very important roll inorder for me to get to the top!!! thank you. The summit was beautiful and the glaciers were amazing. Now, off to safari!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Wow, so nice to hear from you!
Lions and tigers and...zebras, oh my! Off to Safari!
Love You!
Les

Linda said...

Congratulations!
Can't wait to hear more!
Enjoy Safari.....
Love you, Mom

Gayle said...

been thinking about you so much. YEE HAW YOU MADE IT!!!!!! You sound like you are having a blast! Luv ya mucho.....Gayle

Gayle said...

Oh,forgot.......take a special zebra picture just for me :) Gayle

Julee said...

Congratulations, Vik! Can't wait to see pictures.
-Julee, Erik & Wyatt

Beth said...

Vik,

WOW.....what a strong, ambitious
woman you are!

Climbing mountains...out in the bush...
Don't ever become my enemy...you could beat me up pretty bad!!!

Love,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Hey Vik!

Awesome doesn't even begin to subscribe how proud I am of you!! Sounds like you saw heaven? Good for all of you...

How exciting to think you are out with the wildebeast etc... like on Nat'l Geo. I cannot wait to see the photos!!!
Love ya,
Karen and Sara
Hi to everyone and congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on making it to the top of Kilimanjaro, Vik... sounds pretty dang exotic, huh? Must've been an amazing feeling, I can't wait to hear all about it!

Cheers!
Erik